Would you like to work for a main event in an inspiring location, the 8th edition of the International Architecture Biennale Rotterdam in the HAKA-building in the Merwe-Vierhavens (M4H) District? Are you available between 1 June until 8 July? Then you may be the person we are looking for!
Whether you are a student or working part-time, retired or only occasionally available, and for a few hours at a time; and when you are interested in architecture and culture, want to learn more about climate change and urban planning, wish to gain experience working for a cultural institution, expand your creative network or learn more about urban development: sign up now as a volunteer for the International Architecture Biennale Rotterdam!
Who are you?
- helpful, representative and flexible
- interested in architecture and the future of cities
- available between 30 May and 8 July 2018
- fluent in Dutch and English
- at least 17 years old
We are you looking for volunteers who want to:
- host various events and welcome visitors and partners
- work in our ticket office and bookshop
- assist exposition attendants
- assist catering staff
What do we offer?
- an inspiring work environment where you can easily meet other people
- work experience in the fields of architecture and culture
- the opportunity to attend lectures, debates and guided tours
- a volunteer’s allowance
- a lunch on workdays and dinner when working at night
- a free copy of the biennale catalog
If you want to join the IABR-team please send us an email with a short motivation and your resume to email@example.com and we will reply as soon as possible – we also will if you first want to know more.